MSPmentor has named TekLinks No. 20 among the world’s most progressive 501 Managed Service Providers. The 10th annual list includes organizations from around the world and from diverse technology and business backgrounds. Also, the Birmingham Business Journal ranked TekLinks the No. 34 largest private company headquartered in metro Birmingham. The ranking is based on total revenue for 2016.
The 2017 MSP 501 list is based on data collected by MSPmentor and its partner, Clarity Channel Advisors. Data was collected online from Feb. 16 through May 15, 2017. The list recognizes top managed service providers based on metrics including recurring revenue, growth and other factors.
"TekLinks is a thriving business, and we’re thrilled that is evident in both local and world rankings," says Don
According to BBJ, key takeaways from the Birmingham list include:
- On average, the top companies on the List reported 2016 revenue of $255.6 million and 185 local employees.
- Employment trends were mixed among companies with comparable data; only about 39 percent of the top businesses reported an increase in local employees, while 13 percent reported no changes.
- Despite mixed signals for employment growth, most companies are confident that local hiring will improve in the near future. 82 percent of poll respondents confirmed their plans to add new employees to local offices in the next year.
- Industrial and construction companies accounted for the bulk of revenue on the List; heavy industry companies reported a total revenue of $8.6 billion, while construction and design companies accounted for more than $6.5 billion.
- The finance and professional services industry showed the strongest revenue growth in the past year with a total increase of 12.6 percent from our prior List.
TekLinks is a nationally recognized solution provider with an eye toward the future of hybrid IT solutions. Our extensive technology offerings help businesses navigate the complex and changing landscape of IT, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize their return on IT investments. TekLinks owns and operates three data centers with strategic alliances at many others across the nation to provide services to our customers. Our team consists of expert techies and business professionals united in one goal to "Love our Team, Delight our Customers, and Serve our Community."