Cisco recognized TekLinks as the South Area Architectural Excellence - Collaboration Partner of the Year during Cisco’s annual partner conference in Dallas, Texas. "TekLinks’ innovation, leadership, and flawless execution as a Cisco business partner delivering business outcome solutions across the South earned them this honor," said Idan Matos, Cisco National Partner Account Manager.
TekLinks President Don Monistere and EVP of Sales Mike Girouard accepted the award on behalf of the company. “This is an amazing honor," said Monistere, "and we are even more excited about how well this lockstep alignment between TekLinks and Cisco bodes for our mutual clients! As we execute our 2018 strategy to focus on customer lifecycle management, it is great to have the power of Cisco squarely behind us.”
Key factors influencing TekLinks' recognition:
- 171% YoY growth.
- TekLinks is one of the fastest growing DVARs in the US - nearly doubling their revenue year over year.
- Invested in and empowered a Cisco practice lead and TekLinks Collaboration Lead to strengthen the partnership delivering 166% Collaboration Growth for FY17.
- Refreshed internal collaboration video portfolio.
- “Know it, Show it, Sell it” strategy resulted in 220% growth in telepresence endpoints and 460% growth in telepresence Infrastructure.
- Delivered return on Cisco investment in Collaboration practice by exceeding incremental bookings target by 201%.
- Closed the largest Collaboration EA deal with the State of Alabama providing TekLinks an initial revenue opportunity of $20 million.
Cisco Partner Summit is attended by more than 2,100 global attendees from Cisco’s eco-system of partners, which represents more than 1,000 companies from 75 plus countries. Cisco Partner Summit Theatre awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across the South. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organization and regional and theatre executives.
TekLinks is a nationally recognized IT solutions company headquarted in Birmingham, Alabama, offering managed services, cloud services and value-added resale to businesses throughout Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and the Gulf South.
Cisco Systems is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.