95% of cybersecurity incidents involve human error.
That makes employee training vital to an organization's safety. With the cyber threat landscape rapidly evolving, many companies have struggled to develop regular and relevant training content for their employees.
Our Ethical Hackers can help.
C Spire Business Cybersecurity Consulting Group is offering a FREE training session for your entire company – from leadership to part-time employees.
This live, 45-minute webinar will arm your organization with practical knowledge so that everyone can better understand, identify, and respond to cybersecurity threats. Afterward, ask our experts questions during the 30-minute Question & Answer period.
Webinar and Q&A Details
- What: Free Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Webinar: 11:30 am to 12:15 pm CST / 12:30 to 1:15 pm EST
- Q&A: 12:15 to 12:45 pm CST / 1:15 to 1:45 p.m. EST
- Duration: 1 hour, 15 minutes
What you will gain:
- Staff training that meets many compliance regulations
- An understanding of how live training engages employees and helps them retain knowledge for preventing breaches
- Opportunity to ask C Spire Ethical Hackers specific questions regarding your company and get real-time feedback
Attendees will learn:
- What motivates cybercriminals
- Tips for identifying suspicious emails
- How to stay safe while working remotely
- How to send information securely
Questions? Contact us here.