Staying safely connected is more important than ever during this period of social distancing due to COVID-19, and C Spire is taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team members.
We know how critical it is for you to have a fast, reliable internet connection at home. That’s why we are implementing new customer contact guidelines to deliver our Gigabit fiber internet service while also following best practices for limiting exposure to germs.
Once you sign up for C Spire Fiber and schedule your installation, our technicians will visit your home to complete the job. Here are the ways we are working to protect you during the installation process.
How our team members will keep you safe:
- Our technicians will attempt to set up and make sure your C Spire Fiber internet is running smoothly from outside your home first.
- In some cases, we may place your equipment at your door with easy-to-follow instructions for the next steps.
- If we do need to enter your home, we’re limiting our technicians to connecting and troubleshooting your primary internet outlet to help reduce contact. For additional device setup, we’re glad to offer self-service support online, including simple tutorial videos and video chats for technical help.
- Our team members will practice social distancing, wear one-time-use rubber gloves and face masks, and frequently clean tools and high-touch surfaces.
- We’re also making sure that all C Spire Home technicians in the field are healthy, for their own safety and the safety of your family.
- To help with that, we ask that you reschedule your service appointment if anyone in your home shows symptoms or believes they may be sick. Rescheduling is easy, and there’s no charge. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call us at 1-855-438-1009.